2016 has been a year of many new happenings for us at Enfleurage Organics and we thought you’d like to learn a little about us.
Enfleurage Organics is owned by Colleen Lowe, a sole proprietor. She started the company 11 years ago.
- Former food management as a restaurant owner
- Graduate of Sheridan College Diploma Program in Aromatherapy/Essential Oils
- Aromatic Kinesiology post grad studies with Robbi Zeck, ND (Australia)
- Cancer survivor – changed my focus on how I made body care products
- 2009 First year as a Vendor, Guelph Organic Conference
- 2010 First year as a Vendor, COG Conference, Toronto
- 2010 First Certified Organic by Ecocert Canada
- 2011 Local Vendor program Whole Foods Markets Ontario
- 2015 – present Vendor, Waterdown Farmers Market
- 2016 Purity Life Health Products vendor
- 2016 USDA Certified through ECOCERT ICO
- 2016 Supplier to Whole Foods Markets BC
- 2016 Supplier to stores and spas from coast to coast
- Bar Shampoo; Soap Bars- Certified Organic – Face Works and Argan Hair Works top sellers
- Argan Oil – USDA Certified
- Shea Butter – USDA Certified
- Sheagan Butter – USDA Certified
- Lip Works – USDA Certified
Wherever possible we support local suppliers of organic ingredients. Our ingredients are ethically sourced.